Sunday, April 29, 2012

Adios

Summer is coming up and I will be very busy with barrel racing and working and taking summer classes and getting a nice tan that I imagine I will not have a lot of time to keep blogging. I will keep my site up though in case anyone wishes to visit it while I am away, or I get a sudden urge to post a blog. But, I imagine this is the last one for awhile. I hope any visitors learned a little about what barrel racing is, some of the ups and downs and answers to a few questions one might have. I hope that my love of the sport came out in my posts and that I perhaps sparked an interest in others.
Best sung by Roy Rogers,
"Happy trails to you, 'till we meet again!"

                                                  Whitley and Alibi, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment